Danilo Macapá - JB 24f
• Model: D'Mark JB24.
• Body wood: Premium Cedar.
• Finished in high-gloss varnish.
• Neck Wood: Aged Hard Maple.
• Fingerboard Wood: Hard Maple.
• Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Block with Red Cross.
• Nut: Black noble metal.
• Frets: Jumbo Alpaca.
• Satin varnish finish (Glossy Headstock).
• Pickups: D'Mark SN520 with IGA technology (Individual Gain Adjustment, each magnet is individually adjusted to the gain per string), with noiseless coils (zero noise);
• Preamp: F3 D'Mark (low, medium, high, volume, balance, active / passive switch, medium frequency switch, general gain adjustment within the Bass);
• Machine Head: Custom Jazz Bass
• Bridge: BB405
• Black color